DAD Life Coach: MAGGIE
I focus on coaching parents, providing a confidential space in which to explore challenges and overcome obstacles - no matter how big or small. My aim is to help you become empowered and move forward with confidence to get what you want out of your life. I’ll help you find strategies and make choices that are right for you and your family.
I hold diplomas in coaching, both in child and adolescent psychology and nutrition, cognitive behavioural therapy and nuero linguistic programming and am a qualified nurse and midwife and have a BSC(Hons) in health studies. As a mother of three - late teens to twenties, I have had first-hand experience of juggling family life alongside demanding careers. During my 20 years as a midwife and manager, I was responsible for designing and managing services which focused on continuity of care and services aimed to provide the best start to family life. I now run my own coaching company which delivers services to individuals, families and companies, covering anything from work life balance, health and wellness, parenting, relationship and career coaching.
Terms and Conditions
- Free coaching sessions are limited and subject to availability. If oversubscribed, there may be a waiting period. The offer may be withdrawn or amended at any point.
- The coach is free to decide whether they would be a suitable match for your requirements and if not, is not obliged to carry out or continue coaching. This can be before starting the coaching sessions or during the coaching sessions. Equally, you are free to stop your coaching sessions at any point.
- Each coach has their own way of coaching and will discuss this with you before your sessions commence, to ensure you are mutually agreed on the guidelines and boundaries.
- Your 3 coaching sessions must take place within a 6 week period of time. Should you then wish to continue with additional coaching sessions, this is something you would discuss and agree directly with your coach.
- The financial value of 'up to £250' is based on the coaching fees of those coaches involved.
- The coaches are not affiliated with us in any way and we are not responsible or liable for the coaching service that subsequently takes place between you and the coach.
- There is no cash alternative if you do not complete the three free sessions. We are not liable for any cancellations or missed sessions, whether that be deemed the fault of the coach or client.
- DAD.info will not have access to any details from your communication with the life coaches other than your initial enquiry form submission.
- By submitting the enquiry form, you give consent for your name, contact number and email address to be passed to the coach you have approached. This will be used for the sole purpose of contacting you regarding the coaching. We will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.