Boost your omega-3 intake with this family-friendly filler…
550g skinned and cubed whitefish fillets (cod, coley, pollock, hake)
1tbsp sunflower oil
1 clove garlic
400g can chopped tomatoes
handful black olives
1 bay leaf
Salt and black pepper
Chopped parsley to garnish
10 mins prep, 15 mins on the hob
How to make it
- Peel the carrots and cut them into sticks. Slice the onion and crush the garlic.
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and add all these ingredients, then cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in the tomatoes, olives and bay leaf, and season to taste.
- Add the fish and cook for another 8-10 minutes.
- The mussels go in last and need about 2-4 minutes to heat through.
- Sprinkle on the chopped parsley and serve with lots of crusty bread.
Fish is the Dish have loads of healthy fish recipes and facts to help give your diet a boost