Snack time treats have never been easier…
Cooking time: 25 mins
Preparation time: 10 mins
100g Kerrygold butter
1 tbsp golden syrup
100g plain flour
100g (4oz) sugar
100g porridge oats
1 tbsp bicarbonate of soda
10 mins prep time, 25 mins in the oven
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 170ºc / gas mark 3.
- Melt the butter and syrup together in a pan.
- Add the flour, sugar, coconut and oats to the pan and mix together thoroughly.
- Dissolve the bicarbonate of soda in 1tbsp boiling water and stir the liquid into the mixture.
- Pour the mixture into a Swiss roll tin and bake for 25 minutes.
- Cool on a wire rack. Cut into rectangular pieces.