Win a bundle of Harry Potter products
We’ve partnered with Wow! Stuff and Warner Bros to give away some of the most magical objects in the Wizarding World for your little wizards! Two lucky winners will receive 1x Wizarding World Golden Snitch Heliball (RRP £34.99), 1x Mystery Flying Snitch (RRP £24.99), 1 x Wizarding World Light Painting Wands (RRP £30) and 1 x Wingardium Leviosa Kit (RRP £14.99). For your chance to win, simply answer the question below...
Wizarding World Golden Snitch Heliball
The brand leading miniature droid LED Heliball® has been transformed into the ultimate Quidditch accessory for Wizarding World fans. The Golden Snitch Heliball® not only flies but it allows the user to customise its flight pattern from random directional flight to near vertical flight by adjusting the angles of the wings, making it perfect for Seekers in training! Using patented proximity sensor technology, the Snitch will hover and move in random directions in the air, then magically fly away when you try to catch it from below.
Mystery Flying Snitch
The spell-binding Mystery Flying Snitch will amaze and astound your family and friends as it appears to magically fly around your body! Incorporating a patented illusion of flight, the Mystery Flying Snitch has realistic fluttering wings and appears to respond to your hands, rising up and flying around your body as you move, avoiding capture.
Wizarding World Light Painting Wands
In the words of Ollivander, “the wand chooses the wizard”, and these new Light Painting Wands from the Wow! Stuff collection are no exception. Each wand features an ultra-bright LED tip, which is activated by a hidden button on the handle of the wand.
In itself this is an authentic wand replica when activated, but the real magic begins when you download the free Wow! Stuff Light Painting App onto your smartphone or tablet. Use the app to film yourself, or other wizards and witches, as you use the wand in low light to produce extraordinary images! Paint your name in the sky, draw your own Petronus, replicate duelling battles or recreate scenes and practice your best ‘expelliarmus’, ‘stupefy’ and ‘expecto patronum’ spells!
Wingardium Leviosa Kit
Astonish your friends and family as you recreate the scene from Harry Potter and the Sorcerer’s Stone where Hermione Granger perfects the Levitation Charm, Wingardium Leviosa, causing a feather to rise from her desk and fly through the air!
The new Wingardium Leviosa magic kit from the Wow! Stuff Collection gives the illusion of flight using a super fine thread to lift the feather (included) into the air while you utter the immortal words “Wingardium Leviosa!”.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on Monday 29 October 2018.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Dad.info is the competition promoter.
- Entrants must be 18+ years old.
- 1x Wizarding World Golden Snitch Heliball (RRP £34.99)
- 1x Mystery Flying Snitch (RRP £24.99)
- 1 x Wizarding World Light Painting Wands (RRP £30)
- 1 x Wingardium Leviosa Kit (RRP £14.99)
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18).
- The prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the prize for value.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted via email and will need to reply within 48 hours in order to confirm their prize. Failure to respond by this time will result in their prize becoming void and the editor will have the option to pick another winner from the pool of entrants.
- The name, email address and contact number of the five winners will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third party provider for prize arrangement.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.