Win a bundle of Harry Potter products
PREVIEW PAGE. THIS COMPETITION IS NOT LIVE.
We’ve partnered with Wow! Stuff and Warner Bros to give away some of the most magical objects in the Wizarding World for your little wizards! Two lucky winners will receive 1x Golden Snitch Heliball (RRP £34.99), 1x Mystery Flying Snitch (RRP £24.99), 1 x Light Painting Wands (RRP £30) and 1 x Wingardium Leviosa (RRP £14.99). For your chance to win, simply answer the question below...
Golden Snitch Heliball®
The hugely popular miniature droid LED Heliball® has been transformed into the ultimate Quidditch accessory for Harry Potter fans. The new Golden Snitch Heliball® not only flies but it allows the user to customise its flight pattern from random to controlled making it perfect for Seekers in training! Using patented proximity sensor technology, the Snitch will hover in the air and fly away when you try to catch it from below. The hand-painted and moulded body of the Snitch and the mechanical flapping wings create a highly realistic appearance, so the new toy is sure to be a favourite amongst aspiring Quidditch players eager to recreate their favourite Harry Potter moments and has already been shortlisted for several industry awards! When not in use, the Snitch can take pride of place in any bedroom on the display plinth included, alongside the free Quidditch poster.
Ideal for ages 8 and up, Golden Snitch Heliball® SRP around £/€/$34.99 is available at retailers everywhere.
*The Golden Snitch Heliball® has been selected from hundreds of nominees as a finalist for North America’s ASTRA’s 2018 ‘Best Toys for Kids’ list.
Mystery Flying Snitch
Every Harry Potter fan knows that a game of Quidditch only ends when the Snitch is caught. Now fans of the ultimate wizarding sport will be able to connect with their inner Seeker and wow their friends as they attempt to catch the new Mystery Flying Snitch as it appears to magically fly about them.
The Mystery Flying Snitch uses patented flying activators made of high tensile Aramid fibre thread that suspends the Snitch in the air. The thread is approximately twice as strong as steel of the same thickness but almost totally invisible from around six feet. This allows you to recreate fan-favorite scenes from the Harry Potter films. Incorporating a patented illusion of flight, the new Mystery Flying Snitch has realistic fluttering wings and appears to respond to your hands, rising up and flying around your body as you move, avoiding capture.
This new incarnation of the famous winged Quidditch ball is ideal for cosplay and each kit comes with a free Quidditch poster for inspiration and display plinth.
Ideal for witches and wizards over 6 years old, The Mystery Flying Snitch costs around $/£/€24.99 and is available at retailers globally. Tips and tricks, as well as an easy set up and use tutorial, will be available at www.wowstuff.com
Light Painting Wands
Harry Potter and Hermione Granger’s wands, scanned from the original movie props, are ideal for Harry Potter fans while fans of the Fantastic Beasts film series can opt for Newt Scamander’s wand for a truly authentic magical experience. Unlike any other wands on the market, the Wow! Stuff Light Painting Wands are hand painted and cast in a high-grade resin to give them a weight and balance that’s authentically pleasing in the hands of all wizards and witches and make them beautiful replicas of those seen on screen, right down to the scars and patinas.
Each wand features an ultra-bright LED tip which is activated by a secret button on the handle of the wand, but the real magic begins when you download the free Wow! Stuff Light Painting app available for both iOS and Android. Using the app to film yourself or other wizards and witches as they use the wand in low light produces extraordinary images! Paint your name in the sky or replicate duelling battles then share from your phone directly to friends or via social media.
Available from major retailers globally, the Light Painting Wands cost around £/$/€30.00 each.
The new Wingardium Leviosa magic kit lets you create the illusion of flight – lifting a feather into the air using the same levitating command. Now you can recreate the iconic scene from Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone where Hermione perfects the Levitation Charm, Wingardium Leviosa.
Imitating one of the first Charms Harry Potter learns to cast, Wingardium Leviosa is ideal for young wizards and witches becoming accustomed to the wizarding world. This magical Harry Potter kit includes a mini-size Hermione’s wand and a beautiful white feather to practice your levitation skills. The feather can be attached to the wand, or your hand, using the soft putty from the pack that lets you suspend the feather using a high-tensile Aramid fibre thread, also provided. This is twice as strong as steel of the same thickness but almost totally invisible from six feet. Lift the feather by moving your wand or hand in the air and watch as the feather dances around, giving the illusion of levitation.
Ideal for cosplay by witches and wizards over 8 years old, Wingardium Leviosa costs £/$€14.99 and is available from major retailers globally.
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 29 September 2018.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Dad.info is the competition promoter.
- Entrants must be 18+ years old.
- receive 1x Golden Snitch Heliball (RRP £34.99)
- 1x Mystery Flying Snitch (RRP £24.99)
- 1 x Light Painting Wands (RRP £30)
- 1 x Wingardium Leviosa (RRP £14.99)
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
HARRY POTTER characters, names and related indicia are © & ™ Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Publishing Rights © JKR. (s18).
- The prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the prize for value.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted via email and will need to reply within 48 hours in order to confirm their prize. Failure to respond by this time will result in their prize becoming void and the editor will have the option to pick another winner from the pool of entrants.
- The name, email address and contact number of the five winners will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third party provider for prize arrangement.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
As a charity, it takes a lot of effort to keep DAD.info up-to-date and relevant.If you feel that we've helped you in some small way please consider texting DAD10 followed by a donation amount of either £5 or £10 to 70070*
*Your donation via text may be eligible for Gift Aid. You may be contacted on the mobile number you used to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. If you are sent a link to a page to submit your details, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider when visiting that page. If you are asked to text those details, then a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates) will be incurred.