Win a Football Goody Bag
Cover-More, the official Travel Insurance partner of Arsenal Football Club, recently hosted a free Skills School training event for young football fans in West London. To celebrate, we’re giving five (5) DAD.info readers the chance to win an official Cover-More Skills School goody bag, each including Skills School jersey, drawstring bag, stress ball, luggage tag and water bottle. For your chance to win, simply answer the question below...
At the Skills School training event, kids aged 7-12 had the opportunity to train under Arsenal Soccer Schools coaches to develop their agility, control, speed and precision.
As part of their 3-season partnership deal, Cover-More and Arsenal plan to host a series of Skills School events in various locations. To be kept up-to-date with upcoming dates and locations, you can sign up to receive Skills School emails here: https://www.covermore.co.uk/arsenal-skills-school
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on Sunday 23 September 2018.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Dad.info is the competition promoter.
- Entrants must be 18+ years old.
- This offer is for five (5) winners to each win one (1) official Cover-More Skills School goody bag containing:
- Skills School jersey
- drawstring bag
- stress ball
- luggage tag
- water bottle
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
The prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the prize for value.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted via email and will need to reply within 48 hours in order to confirm their prize. Failure to respond by this time will result in their prize becoming void and the editor will have the option to pick another winner from the pool of entrants.
- The name, email address and contact number of the five winners will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third party provider for prize arrangement.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
As a charity, it takes a lot of effort to keep DAD.info up-to-date and relevant.If you feel that we've helped you in some small way please consider texting DAD10 followed by a donation amount of either £5 or £10 to 70070*
*Your donation via text may be eligible for Gift Aid. You may be contacted on the mobile number you used to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. If you are sent a link to a page to submit your details, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider when visiting that page. If you are asked to text those details, then a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates) will be incurred.