Win a Harry Potter Soft Toy
We've partnered with The London Toy Company for a magical giveaway for your little wizards and witches! Enter NOW to win one of three beautiful soft toys, perfect for Christmas presents.
My kids still love Harry Potter and would be over the moon with a cuddly Harry Potter Soft Toy. They have a Ford Anglia, Hogwarts Express and the Knight Bus up for grabs.
Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the answer to the following question. Please put HARRY POTTER COMPETITION in the subject line. We will choose a winner at random. Closing Date - 30 November 2020
What house was Harry Potter in at Hogwarts?
- Competition closes at midnight on Monday 30 November 2020.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Dad.info is the competition promoter.
- Entrants must be 18+ years old.
- The prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the prize for value.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted via email and will need to reply within 48 hours in order to confirm their prize. Failure to respond by this time will result in their prize becoming void and the editor will have the option to pick another winner from the pool of entrants.
- The name, email address and contact number of the five winners will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third party provider for prize arrangement.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.