WIN A LUIS AND THE ALIENS DVD AND PENCIL CASE BUNDLE
To celebrate the release of the Luis And The Aliens, in Cinemas 24th August, Warner Bros. Pictures is giving five (5) DAD.info readers a chance to win a DVD Bundle containing four classic movies: Storks, The Nut Job, The AntBully and Happy Feet, plus, they've thrown in a special Luis And The Aliens pencil case too! All you need to do is answer the question below...
No-one believed Luis’s dad when he said he’d been attacked by an alien. And growing up with an obsessed Ufologist for a father hasn’t been easy for 12-year-old Luis, either.
© 2018 Ulysses Films, Fabrique d’Images, A. Film Production. All rights reserved.
But then three crazy aliens crash their ship right in front of Luis, and finally, he’s got the proof his dad needs to show the world he’s not crazy. The problem is, if Luis tells his dad, he’ll blast the aliens with his homemade ‘shockfrost’ gun – but if he doesn’t, Luis risks being sent away to boarding school.
Can Luis save the day? Perhaps three wacky aliens and a little bit of space could be just the thing to bring everyone closer together…
Find out in this out-of-this-world adventure, in cinemas 24th August!
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 20 September 2018.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Dad.info is the competition promoter.
- Entrants must be 18+ years old.
- This offer is for five (5) winners to each win one (1x) DVD Bundle and pencil case:
- 1 x Storks DVD
- 1 x The Nut Job DVD,
- 1 x The AntBully DVD
- 1 x Happy Feet DVD
- 1 x Luis And The Aliens pencil
- © 2018 Ulysses Films, Fabrique d’Images, A. Film Production. All rights reserved.
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
The prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the prize for value.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted via email and will need to reply within 48 hours in order to confirm their prize. Failure to respond by this time will result in their prize becoming void and the editor will have the option to pick another winner from the pool of entrants.
- The name, email address and contact number of the five winners will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third party provider for prize arrangement.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
As a charity, it takes a lot of effort to keep DAD.info up-to-date and relevant.If you feel that we've helped you in some small way please consider texting DAD10 followed by a donation amount of either £5 or £10 to 70070*
*Your donation via text may be eligible for Gift Aid. You may be contacted on the mobile number you used to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. If you are sent a link to a page to submit your details, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider when visiting that page. If you are asked to text those details, then a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates) will be incurred.