Win a Woodforde’s Brewing Beer Lover’s Bundle
We’ve teamed up with Woodforde’s Brewery to give one lucky winner the ultimate beer lovers bundle including their famed Wherry Home Brewing Kit, a Nelson’s Revenge Mini Cask and of course a selection of unique beers, as well some original Woodforde’s merchandise. The perfect way to celebrate the World Cup at home
For your chance to win this ultimate beer lovers bundle, simply answer the question...
Terms and Conditions
- Competition closes at midnight on Thursday 2 August 2018.
- Open to UK residents only.
- Dad.info is the competition promoter.
- Entrants must be 18+ years old.
- 2 x t-shirts
- 1 x pint glass
- 1 x drip mats
- 1 x bottle opener
- 1 x tote bag
- 2 x 12 mixed bottles
- 1 x wherry cask
- 1 x nelson’s revenge cask
- 1 x wherry home brewing kit
- 1 x admiral’s reserve brewing kit
- The prize is non-transferable and no cash alternative is available.
- The prize will automatically be void if sold, offered for sale or if any attempt or offer is made to transfer the prize for value.
- The prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- Winners will be chosen at random.
- Winners will be contacted via email and will need to reply within 48 hours in order to confirm their prize. Failure to respond by this time will result in their prize becoming void and the editor will have the option to pick another winner from the pool of entrants.
- The name, email address and contact number of the five winners will be requested for prize fulfilment and may be passed to a third party provider for prize arrangement.
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the prize winner.
- Prize can only be claimed when the above question has been answered correctly
- By entering the competition, the winners give consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
As a charity, it takes a lot of effort to keep DAD.info up-to-date and relevant.If you feel that we've helped you in some small way please consider texting DAD10 followed by a donation amount of either £5 or £10 to 70070*
*Your donation via text may be eligible for Gift Aid. You may be contacted on the mobile number you used to give you the opportunity to add Gift Aid to your donation. If you are sent a link to a page to submit your details, as with any mobile browsing, you may incur charges from your network provider when visiting that page. If you are asked to text those details, then a standard network message charge (based on your service provider rates) will be incurred.