• Page:

TOPIC: Self care during Court and after relationship breakdown

Self care during Court and after relationship breakdown 1 week 3 days ago #110744

• Bill337
  • Bill337's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 393
self care is vital once you go down the legal route. Make sure your taking good care of yourself. We need to keep a stable frame of mind. Also applies generally after a relationship breakdown. We need to stay strong and healthy for our kids :) 8)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or trained professional. I am not in a position to give legal advice. Please consult a qualified professional for legal advice.
Last Edit: by Bill337.

Self care during Court and after relationship breakdown 1 week 3 days ago #110745

• Bill337
  • Away

Disclaimer: I am not a lawyer or trained professional. I am not in a position to give legal advice. Please consult a qualified professional for legal advice.

Self care during Court and after relationship breakdown 1 week 2 days ago #110747

These are great..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill337

Self care during Court and after relationship breakdown 1 week 2 days ago #110749

• Bill337
  • Away

Self care during Court and after relationship breakdown 1 week 2 days ago #110750

Ha, great.. I was a little sceptical but on this occasion he does talk some sense!!

Self care during Court and after relationship breakdown 1 week 2 days ago #110757

• Yoda
  • Thank you received: 454
Great video links :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bill337

DAD.info Moderator

I have several years experience supporting parents in family proceedings as a McKenzie Friend. I am, however, not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

Self care during Court and after relationship breakdown 1 week 1 day ago #110786

• Bill337
  • Away
I recommend trying this guided breathing technique. a great way to start the day or any time of day. very powerful and a great way to de-stress.

Self care during Court and after relationship breakdown 6 days 8 hours ago #110835

• Bill337
  • Away

• Page: