• Page:

TOPIC: How does the CSA calculate payments?

How does the CSA calculate payments? 8 years 3 months ago #21097

• actd
  • actd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1772
:kiss: CSA's downloadable leaflet - link thanks to NannyJane

www.direct.gov.uk/prod_consum_dg/groups/...lasset/dg_198849.pdf

This is the CSA2 scheme that was in effect between 2003 and December 2012
I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-counselling
Last Edit: by Mojo.
The topic has been locked.

Re: How does the CSA calculate payments? 7 years 6 months ago #33401

• actd
  • actd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1772
An updated version - many thanks to NannyJane for this :)

www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/upl...hild-maintenance.pdf

This is the current CSA3 scheme under the auspices of CMS and came into effect in December 2012 for all new cases. All cases will eventually be moved over to this scheme.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dadinnameonly
I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-counselling

How does the CSA calculate payments? 6 years 8 months ago #47083

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
Here's the first version of maintenance and how it was calculated, commonly known as CSA1 and it covered cases opened between 1997 and 2003.

webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/20121...lasset/dg_198872.pdf
DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes