• Page:

TOPIC: Changes to the CSA in 2014

Re: Changes to the CSA in 2014 6 years 10 months ago #42827

Hi i get my child maintenance taken directly from my monthly wage how would this work with the new system coming into force iv just recently got a court contact order put in place to see my daughter and at the min i pay £200 a month out of a take home wage of about £1,300pm i don't mind paying for my daughter but what i do mind is iv also got to pay for her when she stays with me to and iv also got a 3year old and a stepson to support as well i think that the government needs to put something in place that sees that a parent that has a court order in place and is seeing there children regularly should only have to pay a very small amount to the resident parent

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Changes to the CSA in 2014 6 years 10 months ago #42861

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1772
The CSA system has always allowed for reductions in multiples of 52 days of overnight stays, (ie 1/7th for each 52 days) and also a reduction for any other children dependant on you, including step children. I think the CMS continues these and goes further if there is equal care.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-counselling
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes