• Page:

TOPIC: csa complaints

csa complaints 4 years 11 months ago #48435

• russ
  • russ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
hi all ,quick question , i have been fighting the csa for 17 months now , they have admitted liability that they are wrong and will get all my money back and compensation over the harsh way i have been treated, which should be in the sars report when i get it , now they are saying the case isnt wrong ,and that because i was on working family tax credit for 6 years that i have a massive dept that now needs to be payed as i am in full time employment , any advice plz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

csa complaints 4 years 11 months ago #48446

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1592
I would have thought that the case depends on whether they are correct in now saying that the original case was correct after all. I would go and see your local MP asap, and take copies of all relevant documentation (and a brief summary that he can use to write a letter) and ask him to raise a complaint with the CSA.

csa complaints 4 years 11 months ago #49295

• russ
  • russ's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
hi thanks for the reply, heres a little update, my complaint has been esculated to a higher level, i have spoken to the complaints team , and they are still waiting for the sars report that will be ready the day after i get paid , funny how that always happens , i have mentioned that the csa have admitted liability over the phone and will be fingers crossed on the sars report , asked what will happen , was told he will have to talk to his superiors ,and that my first complaints adviser haddent done her job properly, anyone know where i stand after the csa has admitting liability , plz

Last Edit: by russ.

csa complaints 4 years 11 months ago #49419

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1592
Not sure about that, but if you haven't done so, I'd still go to your MP - they can raise a complaint at a higher priority than you are able to do.

csa complaints 4 years 9 months ago #54108

They left me with £2700 of arrears (their fault) and paid me a measly £110 compo!

Trying to make sure the CSA/CMS do things right
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes