TOPIC: IMPORTANT TO NRP's - cases closed & not suspended

IMPORTANT TO NRP's - cases closed & not suspended 3 years 9 months ago #83777

Im in the same situation buddy- although for quite a bit more, but don't let it stress you out. I know it is easier said than done but they are not worth it.
Call them and ask for a full breakdown in writing.
Dont trust anything they tell you to be correct.If its not in writing consider it wrong!
I will suggest contacting your MP now though.. explain the situation and they should get involved fairly quickly . I say contact now as all MPs step down next month due to the election so best to get them involved beforehand!

I am still waiting on my breakdown to arrive- two weeks now and I am still waiting on the case worker to call me- also two weeks. I am not getting stressed by them anymore it is just another complaint to raise against them and if I am liable the slower they are the better for me.
Stay positive buddy..if you know you have paid everything then document it and provide the evidence after you have seen the breakdown.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

IMPORTANT TO NRP's - cases closed & not suspended 3 years 9 months ago #83790

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1772
I have the feeling that MPs are no longer actually MPs at the moment, and they don't know who will be the MP anyway in a month. I would have letters to you MP ready to go as soon as the election is over, but bear in mind even then that they probably won't have their minds on constituency matters to start of with, so so as much as you can on your own in the meantime.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-counselling
Moderators: Samantha Downes