DAD.info
Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
50:50 Equal Shared ...

Notifications
Clear all

[Solved] 50:50 Equal Shared Care. CMS don’t care.

Page 2 / 2

(@dangerous)
New Member Registered

I am going through the same myself my daughters mum raised a hate claim back in Aug 2022 and I have been fighting the CMS ever since.

I have had my daughter 50/50 since 1year's old all by myself with minumal help I paid half of nursery Fees. Whenshee started school back in 2021 we agreed we would just split any costs. 

Baxk then aprox 4 yeaea ago She kept the house and gave me a small payout I was able to buy a small 2 bed house for me and my daughter. I tried to fight for more from the divorce but it was complicated I was unhappy at the time and angry. However since then I have settled now and got over it and focus on my new life. 

We had a argument about some optional school payments which sparked this off and then I got the CMS letter. Her argument its easier this way! However as I do alright for myself the amount even though we are 50/50 is ridiculous. I pay for.all my own clothing and school uniform there is no extra required costs. I would literally be paying her money for no reason.

I have been on the phone to the CMS for a ridiculous amount of time and I'm thankful it's a free call. Like others I have read on here its the benefits which are currently keeping the case open. I have uploaded proof of doctor visits and dentist as well as a.letter from the school saying I am lister as a primary parent and listed as shared care pickups.

I found a document from our divorce.a few weeks back which might go in my favour as it stats 50/50 as well as no right to claim income. 

The case got to the situation of direct pay and I got a text a.few days ago saying she has asked to move to collect and pay wonder why! After a long call yesterday the case worker on the phone I managed to convince to read. She put me on hold for 15mins and advised a few People have looked at my case and I agreed to reopen my share care closure as this had closed. 

I plan to right to my MP about my case as maybe they can help as she like others is playing the system against dad's who actually want to be their. 

I have said to her if she gets ever gets to a point money out of me I will have to stop having my daughter 50/50 which is very unfair on my and my daughter.  She does not need the money at all and is in a very favourable position financially but no the CMS do not look at that..

Wish me luck I'll keep fighting. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/01/2023 9:42 am
Page 2 / 2
Share:

Pin It on Pinterest