• Page:

TOPIC: Clothes

Clothes 5 months 1 week ago #101911

Clothes are be a way for an uncooperative ex to try to exercise control or mess with your plans - agree with other posters that it's best to get as much as you can independently, even if you only see your kid(s) once a fortnight.

My ex's favourite was to do the mid-holiday changeover with my by dressing my son in his school uniform... caught me out the first time as I was driving straight to a holiday destination and had to buy a new pair of trainers for him as he was in school shoes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Clothes 5 months 7 hours ago #102186

I believe that a mother should not be so irresponsible and should send her baby's clothes as soon as possible. By the way, I recently broke up with my wife because of her irresponsibility and greed. She absolutely did not follow our baby and spent all the time browsing the Internet in search of fashionable outfits. My patience ended when she began to beg me to buy her a coat from here . I got angry because I was tired of enduring her fashion dependence and irresponsibility and insensitivity towards children. I drove her out of the house with all the things and forbade her to see with children and since then has not seen her.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Last Edit: by SoloHin.
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes