• Page:

TOPIC: Zero to pay if you have children equally, any success stories?

Zero to pay if you have children equally, any success stories? 2 weeks 7 hours ago #101508

I Have my children more than 50% (55%) children's registered home is mine for Dr's School, Dentist. I attend all appointments and schooling.

I am looking to adjust our mutually agreed on CM of £400pcm to £50 based on the equal provision within (£50 is what I calculate to be the schooling costs)

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/governm...hild-maintenance.pdf

Page 29

Has anyone had any success with this through the CMS?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Zero to pay if you have children equally, any success stories? 2 weeks 7 hours ago #101510

hi,

i have no experience of this. can only dream of 50/50. but if you dont have a court order stating 50/50 then CMS will not be bothered. do you have any documents, copies of messages where you have agreed this with the ex? CMS may take that into account. are you registered with CMS?

Last Edit: by Bill337.

Zero to pay if you have children equally, any success stories? 2 weeks 6 hours ago #101512

Yes, Have agreement between us that states 50/50 unsigned but agreed at the outset and we have been running by those rules for over a year. Have a full calendar of dates that account for 50/50 but have done more. Question is do I dive in and cause a massive stink? It doesn't seem fair as technically I am the main parent here.

Zero to pay if you have children equally, any success stories? 2 weeks 5 hours ago #101513

Hi,

Stay strong and push for what is right.

You say your the main parent what’s to stop you opening a claim against her for CMS? I was advised this by the CMS when I asked for advice re a 50/50 split care for children.

Last Edit: by DadForever123.

Zero to pay if you have children equally, any success stories? 1 week 6 days ago #101519

How many children have you got? Maybe you can look at changing some of the child benefit into your name for half of your kids before you go in head first? This will help you with the CMS. That way maintanence will in effect cancel itself out in theory, but there are a lot of factors to take into account.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes