• Page:

TOPIC: Child Maintenance: Have your Say!

Child Maintenance: Have your Say! 1 year 1 month ago #103625

• Bill337
  • Bill337's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 433
Do you currently use the Child Maintenance Service (CMS)? If so, a senior minister at DWP would like to hear from you. The minister will be visiting Gingerbread’s London offices in the morning on Wednesday 5 February, and is looking for single parents using CMS to share their experiences and take recommendations on how the system might be improved. If you’re interested in attending, please fill out the form below.

Gingerbread is willing to cover travel and childcare costs if required.

Link to form:

www.gingerbread.org.uk/dwp-visit/
The following user(s) said Thank You: actd

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please consult a qualified professional for legal advice.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-conselling

Child Maintenance: Have your Say! 1 year 1 month ago #103638

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1772
That's really interesting :) I've put myself forward.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-counselling
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes