• Page:

TOPIC: Annual Review Letters

Annual Review Letters 3 weeks 3 days ago #106238

• Yoda94
  • Yoda94's Avatar Topic Author
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
My annual review is due very soon, and I have not received the 20 days before letter, it is not even on the portal. For the past 2 years this has been auto generated on the same day and available in the portal instantly. This year nothing.

I cant call them as they have rules about what you can call for.

Has anyone else noticed this recently? I think this is unfair as you have 20 days from the first letter to let them know of any changes.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Annual Review Letters 3 weeks 3 days ago #106242

Hello Yoda. I had exactly the same issue. First letter is generated 5th April giving me 20 days to respond to change of circumstances, and then final assessment letter on the 28th.

This year I had no initial letter, was wondering what would happen and then I received the second/final letter on the 28th as usual. They used current figures with HMRC to work out.

So I guess that due to staffing issues and workload they bypassed the initial(consultation) phase and went stright to the decision. I assume the same will happen to you......

Annual Review Letters 3 weeks 2 days ago #106245

hi,

what you should do is log into your self service account. check if theres any messages. if not, check your payment schedule. if theres any changes, you will see it there. then can contact them if its wrong. they willl probably want you to send messages and documents through the self service account.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes