TOPIC: Child maintenance

Child maintenance 1 month 3 days ago #111966

hi yes we still married, but separated. she wont speak to me, so its hard negotiating. her other sisters are divorced and claimed abuse also so she knows all the tricks in the book and im still finding my way.
im hoping in my fact finding the truth comes out and i get cleared, then hopefully in final hearing i can get shared access. i take it if we both have 50/50 access i dont pay any CMS?
the main thing for me is that i dont want my 2 year old growing up so far away not knowing who i am. this is not what i wanted. im going to tell judge in my final hearing that im willing to move near her just to be closer to my kids, so hopefully they grant me 50/50 especially if im cleared in fact finding.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Child maintenance 1 month 3 days ago #111967

Hi,

how many hearings have you had so far?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Please consult a qualified professional for legal advice.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-conselling
Moderators: Samantha Downes