• Page:

TOPIC: DV

DV 3 years 6 months ago #73334

Having just watched behind closed dooors! (1) CPS are rubbish, (2) I NEVER want my daughter to meet anyone like her father!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DV 3 years 6 months ago #73336

• othen
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • I just concentrate on being a good dad.
  • Thank you received: 58
I did not see the programme (but I have just read the description). I suspect it started out with a point to prove, and with respect I also think it likely that you had some personal baggage before you made this post.
This site tends to be for very committed dads, many of whom have been falsely accused of DV (a very common path trodden by women in order to gain access to free legal aid and their husband's money).
Best wishes,
O

DV 3 years 6 months ago #73357

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
I made a decision not to watch it because I knew it would be skewed in favour of women. Domestic violence effects both sexes, there's a case currently where a woman has just been found guilty of murder of her husband and we've had members here that have been subjected to DV but sent away when they tried to report it.

I'm pretty sure your daughter will steer clear of men like her father when she's older, she regularly witnesses his unreasonable behaviour first hand.

Hope things are ok with you
The following user(s) said Thank You: BooBoo2010

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

DV 3 years 5 months ago #73901

Othen, my children saw on a daily basis the abuse I had to put up with before I finally left and started divorce proceedings. Police have pictures of my battered and bruised body!

• Page: