• Page:

TOPIC: £3 school shoes how much did you spend ??

£3 school shoes how much did you spend ?? 2 years 5 months ago #89115

• Imsj20
  • Imsj20's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
How much did you spend on school shoes this year ??
My 11 year old son started secondary school last September and his new school allows plain black pumps as school shoes so my son wears pumps as school shoes. I bought him a pair from primark which cost £3 his school has a jumper and polo shirt uniform.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

£3 school shoes how much did you spend ?? 2 years 5 months ago #89167

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1717
If the school allows it, seems fine to do this.

£3 school shoes how much did you spend ?? 2 years 5 months ago #89174

Hi There,
I would say you are lucky, my stepsons shoes were around £50 this year and have never been below £35 so just a couple of pound is doing really well.
I'm sure people would comment of how good these shoes are for his feet, but as long as you are keeping an eye on his feet and he wears some more supportive shoes at weekends he should be fine.
GTTS

£3 school shoes how much did you spend ?? 2 years 3 months ago #90238

When my daughter was at school we always opted for what we could afford, and at times saved to buy her a good pair of shoes. As an adult she has kept up with buying good supportive shoes.

More important though. as family budgets can be very tight is to have your childs feet checked for size so that you are buying the right size shoes for your child, including width.

£3 school shoes how much did you spend ?? 2 weeks 2 days ago #106438

Imsj20 wrote: How much did you spend on school shoes this year ??
My 11 year old son started secondary school last September and his new school allows plain black pumps as school shoes so my son wears pumps as school shoes. I bought him a pair from primark which cost £3 his school has a jumper and polo shirt uniform.

That's great that school allows it... In my case, I have to spend at least 50£ for my kid's shoes. I was wondering what kind of shoes your children like more. I mean, my kid wants to wear only sneakers and likes the white ones. The problem is that white shoes are getting dirty easily and I have to wash them very often. Due to a guide I found, regarding how to clean white shoes this process seems to be not so difficult, however, it takes a lot of time. Don't you have the same issues, what shoes do you buy for your kids?

Last Edit: by DrMay1987.
  • Page: