• Page:

TOPIC: Send documents to Cafcass before the interview, possible?

Send documents to Cafcass before the interview, possible? 3 weeks 3 days ago #97963

• Sunny1
  • Sunny1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi everyone,

I am having the Cafcass interview this week and I am wondering if I can send them an email with a brief explanation about my current situation and concerns. I guess Cafcass has already received all statements from the judge but I would like to know if I can send them aditional information at this stage. Thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Send documents to Cafcass before the interview, possible? 3 weeks 3 days ago #97966

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1661
Hi there

Is your interview over the telephone? I don’t see any reason why you couldn’t send them additional information by email, but might it not be better to share any information when you speak to them?

DadTalk Moderator...

I'm not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

I may not be legally trained... but I have plenty of experience and common sense!

Send documents to Cafcass before the interview, possible? 3 weeks 3 days ago #97969

• Sunny1
  • Sunny1's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi M, the interview is at Cafcass centre (section 7 report). I would like them to have as much information as possible but I dont know if sending an email can be counterproductive of if they may not accept it. Thank you

Send documents to Cafcass before the interview, possible? 3 weeks 3 days ago #97970

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1661
To make sure they have it, I would hand it over when you go to the meeting.

DadTalk Moderator...

I'm not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

I may not be legally trained... but I have plenty of experience and common sense!

• Page: