• Page:

TOPIC: Mumsnet in the news

Mumsnet in the news 7 years 4 months ago #35776

• actd
  • actd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1773
I don't normally take notice of mumsnet (busy enough on here :) ) but this item in the news made me laugh

www.telegraph.co.uk/women/mother-tongue/...of-penis-beaker.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-counselling

Re: Mumsnet in the news 7 years 4 months ago #35823

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

That made me laugh - you missed a trick though, if you had included "penis beaker" in the title of the thread we may have started to rank really high in the search engines and shared the traffic :whistle: ;)

and of course Huff Post has gone searching for other "Hilarious Mumsnet Forum Thread Titles" (their words not mine), Check them out here .

Gooner

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Re: Mumsnet in the news 7 years 4 months ago #35853

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
:lol: :lol: that's hilarious!

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

Re: Mumsnet in the news 7 years 4 months ago #35934

• ak57
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 128
lol now wheres my teeth (joking)

Re: Mumsnet in the news 7 years 4 months ago #35963

• actd
Brilliant - I looked at the huffington post article, and all of those threads have hundreds or postings - too many to read. I wonder how brain dead their reported was after working through presumably tens of thousands of threads just to find a few gems :D

Not sure if we'd have wanted to share the traffic on that one Gooner - and I'd certainly rather not attract the attention of mumsnetters on here - hell hath no fury and all that :D
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goonerplum

I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

Re: Mumsnet in the news 7 years 4 months ago #36014

Scaredy Cat :whistle: :woohoo: :huh:

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Re: Mumsnet in the news 7 years 4 months ago #36112

• actd
If you'd been married to my ex, you'd appreciate the worst that a woman can throw at you :sick: ;;) :D

• Page: