• Page:

TOPIC: DAD Survey 2014

DAD Survey 2014 6 years 4 months ago #41519

Hi guys,

It's that time again. We are running our User Survey again. The survey is a great chance for our community members to tell us how we're doing and what we could do to improve our the site. Could we ask you to spend a about five minutes of your weekend to complete our survey - you can take it here

We use the results of our survey to help secure further funding which enables DAD to continue supporting dads like you. I promise that we do not pass on any of your personal details to anyone.

It would be really helpful if we could get as many of our community as possible to take the survey - so please help out.

Thanks
Gooner

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

DAD Survey 2014 6 years 4 months ago #41631

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1725
Not happy with doing this survey again - I've moved up an age bracket since last time :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo:

DAD Survey 2014 6 years 3 months ago #42772

Not happy with doing this survey again - I've moved up an age bracket since last time :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye
  • Page: