• Page:

TOPIC: Male Sexploitation

Male Sexploitation 6 years 2 months ago #43402

• boycieuk
  • boycieuk's Avatar Topic Author
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 156
An interesting news article with footage from the states where a drunk barrister threw herself onto cab driver.

The barrister claimed that the taxi driver was filming and blackmailing her and he was arrested and facing court charges.

www.wdsu.com/news/local-news/new-orleans...nt-released/25382674

Fortunately the taxi driver had a recording which showed she was actually coming onto him, and he was being reasonably respectful of his partner.

I suspect there maybe a bit more to this story -as she claims he emailed her wanting $60,000 dollars not to goto the public/police.

Its awful situation however as this female barrister make an allegation had him arrested, suspended from work and he was lucky to had video evidence - otherwise no one would have believed him.

Probably not one for this forum, so feel free to move mods :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Male Sexploitation 6 years 2 months ago #43404

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
How about if I move it to the current affairs, news and discussion section Boycie?
The following user(s) said Thank You: boycieuk

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

Male Sexploitation 6 years 2 months ago #43447

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1725
Good idea mojo - I've moved it there now :)

I was reading today about a group on facebook about posting pictures of women eating on the tube - it's getting a lot of aggro about how it's portraying women, but there is also a site called tubecrush (I think that's it) in which women take photos of men and post them, and then they are rated according to physical attirbutes - seems to be one rule for them.....

Last Edit: by actd.
  • Page: