TOPIC: HELP PLease.....Prison visit!

HELP PLease.....Prison visit! 6 years 1 month ago #45499

• Ukgal
  • Ukgal's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi there
Im trying to find out how, or even if, i can get a friend of mines, children to visit him in Prison??

A bit of background!
His wife left a few months ago,...his wife and kids were his world!...He kept pestering his wife, because he wanted her back, and she got a restraining order on him!,.....he struggled, and contemplated suicide many times, finally came to terms with the fact his wife didnt want him anymore, and pursued contact with his kids, he did pester alot, and by my own admission, it did drive him crazy that she wouldnt let him see his kids!, he broke the restraining order, and got a years suspended.
However his desperation to see his kids, was literally killing him, and he went to see them!,..hence arrested, court and sentenced to a year all in the same day!

I would like to try, to arrange for his children to visit him in Prison, obviously the Mother will not allow this!....are there any organisations out there, that will try to reason with her??

any help will be gratefully recieved!
This is an old friend, whom has a heart of gold, only ever wanted the best for his wife and kids!, and now is a lonely, very depressed prison inmate!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

HELP PLease.....Prison visit! 6 years 1 month ago #45503

• DaveR
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 286
Wow....tough one.

Im afraid I dont know. Hopefuly someone else can advise.

Regards,

Dave

HELP PLease.....Prison visit! 6 years 1 month ago #45504

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
It's very kind of you but IMO if the mother has gone as far as seeing him in prison for wanting to see his kids, I can't Imagine anyone would be able to talk her round and allow a prison visit.

I think there's a prisoners families helpline but its a long shot I think.

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.
  • Page: