• Page:

TOPIC: Newspaper report: a case of Parental Alienation.

Newspaper report: a case of Parental Alienation. 5 years 2 months ago #49505

• Mojo
  • Mojo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 1815
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kirsten

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

Newspaper report: a case of Parental Alienation. 5 years 2 months ago #49508

Excellent now lock the b*tch up and throw away the key :)

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

Newspaper report: a case of Parental Alienation. 5 years 2 months ago #49519

Great article....worth looking into.

Take care
Kirsten

Life is simple...it's just not easy.

Newspaper report: a case of Parental Alienation. 5 years 2 months ago #49525

It does seem the courts are getting wise to these vindictive Mothers my ex had it all her way for 8 months they believed everything that came out her mouth then at the last hearing the tables turned I hardly spoke through the whole hearing as the court were dismissing her every argument for me.

Her reasons to not allow contact in a centre were absolutely stupid and they got even more bizarre ass the hearing went on and you could tell the Judges were getting more and more infuriated with her by the end they just basically said your going to have to like it and lump it as we are making the order anyway.

Not that it's made a blind bit of difference my ex has decided to completely ignore the CAO and do as she wishes and not even contact the contact centre to arrange the fist contact session although I'm hoping the courts will shock her into complying when I go for and enforcement order.

This article gives me hope for sure :)

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)
  • Page: