• Page:

TOPIC: BBC News - Parents self repping

BBC News - Parents self repping 5 years 1 week ago #55109

• 1626's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mum and Step Mum, supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.

BBC News - Parents self repping 5 years 1 week ago #55123

I bet the poor bloke in that article never found a site like this, I would of been screw balled if I never :/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Goonerplum

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

BBC News - Parents self repping 5 years 1 week ago #55124

Mediators are just jumping on the gravy train them w*****s are just as bad as solicitors

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

BBC News - Parents self repping 4 years 11 months ago #56056

supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.....????

BBC News - Parents self repping 4 years 11 months ago #56057

supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.....????

tAZY

BBC News - Parents self repping 4 years 11 months ago #56059

• 1626's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
Sorry, what is it that you're asking?

Mum and Step Mum, supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.
  • Page: