• Page:

TOPIC: Really great blog article on Custody Minefield

Really great blog article on Custody Minefield 4 years 10 months ago #57837

• 1626's Avatar Topic Author
  • Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
This is a really great read for everyone going through the court process.

thecustodyminefield.blogspot.co.uk/2014/...your-court-case.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mum and Step Mum, supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.

Really great blog article on Custody Minefield 4 years 10 months ago #57839

Thats reassuring that's exactly how I have approached my whole case, this is a must read before going anywhere near a court :)

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

Really great blog article on Custody Minefield 4 years 10 months ago #57840

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
Attitude
Behaviour
Child focused.

It's the best advice we can give anyone embarking on court action, and actually before it gets to that. Too often the situation is clouded by ill feeling and often its this that blocks a separated couple from moving forward.

The child in the middle isn't interested in which parent is at fault, they just want their mum and dad to get on and they love both parents unconditionally. It's a good article but its common sense really and it's something we've long advocated here.

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.
  • Page: