• Page:

TOPIC: Coalition of the losers ??

Coalition of the losers ?? 9 years 6 months ago #4353

OMG - Into the fifth day and still no government.

Now as some of you are aware because of where I live and the massive majority my MP had (and still has) - my vote really counts for nothing so as you can imagine I was a massive fan of PR - however if the last five days are an example of what to expect under PR then no thanks can we stick with first past the post please.

Now I didn't vote for the Cons - however as they won the largest number of seats in parliament in the election, then any coalition government that doesn't involve them would be a joke ? How can the country be run by a coalition of party's who came second and third in the election. It doesn't seem right. And if your English you have a right to feel doubly miffed - just counting English votes I believe the Cons would have a 63 seat majority so the only country in the GB without its own parliament could be facing a government not involving the party that won the most votes.

Anyone got any thoughts ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Smiles are infectious, start an epidemic today

Re: Coalition of the losers ?? 9 years 6 months ago #4362

Man Utd are in negotiation with Portsmouth to add their points together so jointly they have won the league.

Apparently its all the rage these days. :lol:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: