• Page:

TOPIC: Woman sues Google about unsafe walking directions

Woman sues Google about unsafe walking directions 9 years 5 months ago #4700

This has to be one of my favourite stories of the week - A woman who followed a google maps walking route onto a four lane highway with no footpath and was run down, she blames the accident on Google and the driver of course, not her own stupidity.

Read it here

Only in the states ;)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Re: Woman sues Google about unsafe walking directions 9 years 5 months ago #4710

• Anonymous
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
You know your resigned to the fact that world is full of idiots when stories like this don't suprise you anymore. Shame the speed limits are alot less over there!

Re: Woman sues Google about unsafe walking directions 9 years 5 months ago #4724

There is a great website which highlights other people who shall we say "a villaage somewhere is missing an idiot"...
[url:1cvajhfa] www.darwinawards.com/ [/url]

Re: Woman sues Google about unsafe walking directions 9 years 5 months ago #4815

Shame the speed limits are alot less over there!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye
  • Page: