• Page:

TOPIC: Anything is possible - Obama inspires me!

Anything is possible - Obama inspires me! 10 years 11 months ago #500

• Ronaldo
  • Ronaldo's Avatar Topic Author
  • User is blocked
  • User is blocked
  • Thank you received: 2
What a night! The first black president of the usa... 127 years ago Obama could have been sold as a slave... Today he is arguably the most powerful and important man in the world..

To me that says anything is possible...

Martin Luther-King's dream of people being judged by their chartacter no by the colour of their skin back in '63 has come to pass!! Wow!!

What shall we take on next dads of England?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

You might win a match, but you can't match our wins!

United forever!!

Re: Anything is possible - Obama inspires me! 10 years 11 months ago #522

Agree with you Ronaldo. Anything is possible and as impossible as things are, someone needs to start somewhere. If Martin Luther never bothered maybe it would be longer. Although I think it also shows education matters a lot.

Re: Anything is possible - Obama inspires me! 10 years 11 months ago #542

• koka
  • Junior Boarder
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
It amazes me how much we loose sight of issues. Obama won the presidential election of USA which arguably is the most ethnic diverse continent in the world that means every vote would have mattered whether black, white, native Indians, Cubans, Jews, Italians ...you name it and American history speaks for itself in that sense. That achievement can only inspire if we dedicate ourselves to what we do in our daily lives. Obama cannot wave the magic wand, we can by contributing our own quota that is where the inspiration lies.

• Page: