• Page:

TOPIC: Labour PPE

Labour PPE 9 years 4 months ago #5275

So, I've been hearing about my girlfriends lovely experience while giving birth with her first child and it sounds, well.... Painful!! Not just to hear (she's a screamer) but to anyone who comes into her reach as well. This now has my panicing for my own saftey and was wondering if there is any PPE for when she is in labour (i thought about buying a armoured suit but thought it was a tad extreme :lol: )

Anyone got any advice on keeping my hands intact or should i just man up and deal with a possible broken hand :mrgreen:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

It may take some male sperm to become a biological father but it takes alot more to earn the title of DADDY!!

Re: Labour PPE 9 years 4 months ago #5280

Man up and take the pain mate :lol:

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Re: Labour PPE 9 years 4 months ago #5286

yep sorry mate take one for the team and then come back and tell us all about it,its different for all of us, some of see the birth, some pick themselves up off the floor or are helped out of the theatre. they insist on washed hands (scrub) gowns,funny shoes ect :) , but apart from that as i said all expieriences are different if not personal to each.

Re: Labour PPE 9 years 4 months ago #5288

Manning up seems to be the only option for me then I just hope my woman like hands are up for the job :lol:

It may take some male sperm to become a biological father but it takes alot more to earn the title of DADDY!!

Re: Labour PPE 9 years 4 months ago #5291

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Labour PPE 9 years 4 months ago #5327

With the pain she has to endure you will not get any sympathy worrying about your hand!! Manning up is your only option I am afraid but it will be worth it.

Mario

Re: Labour PPE 9 years 4 months ago #5328

Thats how i've been looking at it Mario but with the stories she has told me about her ex and mum not being able to move their hands afterwards it got me worried because my fingers are like bread sticks :lol:

• Page: