• Page:

TOPIC: X-Factor vs Strictly

X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 9 months ago #6494

Anyone watching this? Can believe that Gamu and the Reason did not make it into the final 12!!
However there are rumours that they may given a lifeline (at least according to Mrs Mario and too much daytime TV)
So who do you think will win? and if you are not watching it then you must be watching Strictly so who will win that?

My tips for X-Faxtor final three are Cher, Matt and Katie (unless Gamu comes back)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 9 months ago #6521

I can't believe Cher even got past the first audition!?!? She's awful. But maybe that's just me!

I thought Matt was just brilliant in both shows, looking forward to hearing him on the live shows. If he goes early, I'll make a stand and tell the wife we aren't watching it any more............and then she'll tell me we are. :?

Unfortunately for me, Strictly is also "essential" Saturday night viewing. I don't mind it all that much, it's just the fact that it's non-negotiable. (maybe I'm just a wimp.......)

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 9 months ago #6523

Unfortunately for me, Strictly is also "essential" Saturday night viewing. I don't mind it all that much, it's just the fact that it's non-negotiable. (maybe I'm just a wimp.......)

So I'm not the only one who finds the TV taken over by the missus on a Saturday evening. Strictly, X-Factor and Casualty - then hopefully if I'm really lucky Match of Day. :lol:

Smiles are infectious, start an epidemic today

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 8 months ago #6581

What do you mean Saturday night???

My wife went out the other night and allowed me to "use" the remote control!!

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 8 months ago #6602

Had to watch X Factor again this weekend. I found myself getting really involved.
Very annoyed that Cher got through!

DiscoveryBox Books - <a class="postlink" href=" bit.ly/b3fO2i "> bit.ly/b3fO2i

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 8 months ago #6603

• actd
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1725

bayard wrote: Had to watch X Factor [size=150:z1f9g3st]again[/size] this weekend.

Again? As in more than once? I'm trying to avoid getting sucked in the first time. :lol:

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 8 months ago #6605

My wife went out the other night and allowed me to "use" the remote control!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

My last day as DAD.info Community Manager was 1st April 15 - www.dad.info/forum/current-affairs-news-...ussion/43334-goodbye

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 8 months ago #6609

I thought that X-Factor with 16 acts was hard work on Saturday night, think that two should go for a few weeks.

Can't believe that Wagner is still there - he can't sing, or dance, isn't good looking...maybe I should enter next year - watch this space!

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 8 months ago #6679

And still he survives - is this yet another ploy by Simon Cowell to "hate" an act to get people to vote!

Shocking!

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 8 months ago #6769

to be honest I havent watched it this year but what I have seen all I can say is I dont care who wins now, Diva Fever and Storm Lee have gone thats enough for me thank you Mr Cowell.

And the less said about Strictly come sequins the better.

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 8 months ago #6775

Well that would be considered "dangerous talk" in my house!!!

Two nights of X-factor every week - and I geting fed up already it seems that putting through the worst act is a priority, and I think I may give up too!

Re: X-Factor vs Strictly 9 years 8 months ago #6882

• actd
  • Away
  • Thank you received: 1725
what on earth is the deal with Wagner? - his performance this week reminded me of Les Dawson playing the piano - except that Les Dawson was a good piano player in real life.

Makes me wonder how many people actually vote, certainly for some of the acts.

What makes me wonder even more is why I have been sucked into watching :cry:

• Page: