• Page:

TOPIC: Snow Day!!!

Snow Day!!! 10 years 8 months ago #665

• Anonymous
  • Anonymous's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
The kids are really excited to discover today is a "snow day" off school, and they've all disappeared with toboggans and their mates. Alas I've got a bit of work to do, but maybe I can join them for some dad time this afternoon...

How about you?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Snow Day!!! 10 years 8 months ago #667

Couldn't agree more Pablo - we get little enough snow and lets face it - this is dad-tastic weather...... Sledging, snowball fights, snowmen.... can't wait to get home!

You might win a match, but you can't match our wins!

United forever!!

Re: Snow Day!!! 10 years 8 months ago #668

leaving the office now - be home just in time for about an hour of fun before it gets dark - yippee bring it on.... :D

Re: Snow Day!!! 10 years 8 months ago #669

Kids had agreat day, built a snowman, threw snowballs. Worked at home as could not get in the office, so had a good day with the kids. Lovely to see the snow.

Re: Snow Day!!! 10 years 8 months ago #670

Took some TOIL and went sledging with the kids this morning... What fun!!

Have to say on Monday I was at work and didn't take advantage of the opporunity to go home in the afternoon and have fun in the snow with the kids :(

Made up for it this (tues) morning. If this happens but once every 10 years - don't miss the opporutunity to engage with the kids I say!

Promise to work of taking the opportunity for time fun together faster next tim ;)

Buzz

• Page: