• Page:

TOPIC: written the song for my ex 4 when my son moves in

written the song for my ex 4 when my son moves in 6 years 1 month ago #35492

Any other musicians on the forum. would be good to chat . Also any others make music with there children?

Wrote this song a while back when stressing about my son wanting to live with me. A song for his MUM

Id just written it so i make the odd mistake but you get the idea .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog that counts

Re: written the song for my ex 4 when my son moves in 6 years 1 month ago #35742

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
I wish I could play an instrument... It's seems to me to be a very therapeutic tool ...a good way to release pent up emotions!

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

Re: written the song for my ex 4 when my son moves in 6 years 1 month ago #35816

My guitar has been a life long counselor and the only one i need :) I advise everyone to find an instrument they like the sound of and learn to play .

Its not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog that counts

Re: written the song for my ex 4 when my son moves in 6 years 3 weeks ago #36498

Have you written any other songs ?

• Page: