• Page:

TOPIC: A song for Dads who don't see their kids..

A song for Dads who don't see their kids.. 2 months 1 week ago #95525

• Asharin
  • Asharin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
So, I've been havign a LOT of issues with my ex, she suffers from BPD and we have a 1 yr old daughter. Recently, she pretty much blocked all contact for a while, and the way things were going I feared I would never see my baby girl again and it almost broke me. Luckily, I had some help from social services, and I now get to see my baby girl again (though not as much as I'd like..baby steps etc)
Anyway, as an amateur musician, I put how I was feeling at the time into a song, as I figured, as well as letters, cards etc, she'd know I wrote her a song. I liked how it came out and I'd love to share it.

Please remove if this isn't allowed though, or if in the wrong section!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

A song for Dads who don't see their kids.. 2 months 1 week ago #95526

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1601
That's a lovely song and deserves to be here. I'm sure your child will be thrilled to know you have written a song especially for her.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Asharin

DadTalk Moderator...

I'm not a lawyer or barrister and my responses are based on my own opinions or experiences of the family court.

I may not be legally trained... but I have plenty of experience and common sense!

A song for Dads who don't see their kids.. 2 months 1 week ago #95535

• Asharin
  • Asharin's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 1
Thanks :) Luckily contact was sorted again, and hopefully won't have these issues again, because I could definitely do with not feeling that bad again

• Page: