• Page:

TOPIC: Fiancé pregnant but says she doesn’t feel the same about me?

Fiancé pregnant but says she doesn’t feel the same about me? 2 weeks 1 day ago #107601

• Henderz
  • Henderz's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
Hi all,

New to the forum, as need some help and support.

My partner and I have just found out she is 6 weeks pregnant and is looking healthy. We are both over the moon. Unfortunately she had 3 previous miscarries all at week 6, so tensions are high at this time, as she says she is expecting and preparing to miscarry again. We have a heartbeat and told it is looking good so far.

2 weeks ago she said she didn’t want to be with me but changed her mind again. That happened twice, but now says she wants to be with me.

Now tonight she has said she doesn’t feel the same about me and doesn’t know if those feelings will come back and she isn’t in love with me. Then texts me saying “night night love you xxx”. My head is all over the place.

I keep reading that this Is the hormones. Hopefully you can understand my situation from what I have written :lol:
Can anyone shed some light??

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Fiancé pregnant but says she doesn’t feel the same about me? 1 week 6 days ago #107638

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1725
hi, her hormones are potentially all over the place at the moment, and she also may not have her head straight about the pregnancy until she's more certain that she's going full term. You need to be patient and supportive, and it might be worth speaking to your GP.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Page: