• Page:

TOPIC: Deflated (but starting to re-inflate)

Re: Deflated 9 years 1 month ago #10974

• Darren
  • Darren's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 149
Throughout court I've kept it focused on seeing my son and him spending time with me and my family, I've never spoken about money and when she made the coment I didn't give any responce, The judge dissmissed it saying that finances weren't his concern and his only concern was our son and him being able to have a relationship with us both.

Throughout she has tried to throw dirt and make out she has had to push both me and our son into spending time together, the one thing i'm thankful of is that none of it has factored into anything the judge has said or decided.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

DadTalk moderator

I'm not a legal proffesional and don't have any legal experience other than going through court myself. but offer my experience to help others

Re: Deflated 9 years 1 month ago #10976

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1769
Yep, I found that with my case - my ex tried to throw anything she could at me, but since there wasn't anything, the judges and Cafcass saw through the whole lot and she damaged her own case every time. Not retaliating in kind is actually very satisfying afterwards :-)

Re: Deflated 9 years 1 month ago #10977

• Darren
  • Darren's Avatar Topic Author
  • Thank you received: 149
my ex actuall started to loose her temper which I think helped me a lot

DadTalk moderator

I'm not a legal proffesional and don't have any legal experience other than going through court myself. but offer my experience to help others

Re: Deflated (but starting to re-inflate) 9 years 1 month ago #10982

Hey mate

Just wanted to say good on ya for sticking at it, I know that you know it'll be worth it in the end but it can be hard on the way. If my dad had been as dedicated as you, my life might have been a lot different, so keep at it.

Well done mate and chin up

Never raise your hand to your kids. It leaves your groin unprotected.
  • Page: