If you have asked a question specifically about Finance please allow 2 to 3 working days for our Finance Moderator to respond.
  • Page:

TOPIC: constanly thinking of how to make extra cash

constanly thinking of how to make extra cash 3 years 10 months ago #76819

I was the same for years then bit the bullet and started to make money from the things I enjoy doing I've always had a stable job have done for 20 years but I enjoy music so I started djing 9 years ago which has been a brilliant source of extra income then when I became a dad I calmed it down and moved into buying and selling cars also selling the parts, I love cars and mechanics i'm actually earning more money from doing that than my day job but I'm quite happy doing the 2, I involve my daughter she comes wit me to pick the cars up, doing the deals buying and selling she even gets a cut as her pocket money I get more of a buzz from the music and cars but enjoy doing all 3 :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: lydamore

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

constanly thinking of how to make extra cash 3 years 10 months ago #77582

ok so iv started buying jewlery for woman iv got loads of nice bits but i cant sell it for S*it im struggling iv even gone the extra on getting some Gold plated charm braclets but still no intrest not sure where im going wrong but its a start

constanly thinking of how to make extra cash 3 years 10 months ago #77586

Hi There,
Where have you tried?
Car boot sales could be good but check the rules of the sales before you arrive as some don't allow anything that isn't secondhand.
Or craft fairs, market stalls, even school fetes can be good too.
GTTS

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes