If you have asked a question specifically about Finance please allow 2 to 3 working days for our Finance Moderator to respond.

TOPIC: Making a bit of money on the side!

Making a bit of money on the side! 1 week 2 days ago #106652

• Hilts10
  • Hilts10's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2

DrMay1987 wrote: I wish you good luck. And if you want, can you tell us your wins. I want to start playing but I'm afraid to lose all.

No idea whether you are referring to my posts or not. But all i will say is you cannot lose it all matched betting - mathematically impossible in-fact. Personal opinion of course, but i do not think there is a better online second income option out there at the moment :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Making a bit of money on the side! 1 week 2 days ago #106654

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1717

Hilts10 wrote:

DrMay1987 wrote: I wish you good luck. And if you want, can you tell us your wins. I want to start playing but I'm afraid to lose all.

No idea whether you are referring to my posts or not. But all i will say is you cannot lose it all matched betting - mathematically impossible in-fact. Personal opinion of course, but i do not think there is a better online second income option out there at the moment :)

As I said above, we can't promote it on here beyond what's already been said, I think a cautious approach is very healthy as it means you understand the concept properly.

Making a bit of money on the side! 1 week 7 hours ago #106700

• Hilts10
  • Hilts10's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 2
Understood :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: actd

Moderators: Samantha Downes