• Page:

TOPIC: Games console for 6/7 year old

Re: Games console for 6/7 year old 5 years 6 months ago #37005

Hi Joe,

I have no idea about making music on it but I can't see any reason why you shouldn't get it for your son. There should be loads of kids games for it (but of course the Wii has far more) and if you want to make sure that your son doesn't access anything unsuitable, you can you use the parental locks that are activated from the menu. You can even set up a code to access the Xbox itself, should you want to.

Hope this helps.

N.D.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoeWinter

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Games console for 6/7 year old 5 years 6 months ago #37008

Cheers ND

That's good to know re parental locks - I will scout around for a reasonably priced one of these i think. What should be expecting to pay?

Sorry for all these questions - it's just i stopped around the age of 12 with my Sega Master System! :D :D

I am a father to a boy (6) and a girl (3). I am also a researcher interested in fathers' stories of parenting.

I am here on both counts. To chat as a father and to listen.

My aim is to give a voice to fathers. By listening to what being a father means to fathers themselves I hope to help websites for parents provide the best possible service and also help give policy makers real insight into fathers’ everyday lives.

Re: Games console for 6/7 year old 5 years 6 months ago #37010

Hi Joe,

Here is a link that will help you choose something for your budget.

www.consoledeals.co.uk/xbox360/?track=pp...2I0LoCFUqWtAodPmMAZg

N.D.
The following user(s) said Thank You: JoeWinter

• Page: