DAD.info
Free online course for separated parents
Forum - Ask questions. Get answers.
Free online course for separated parents
Ex has filed a non ...

Notifications
Clear all

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

[Solved] Ex has filed a non molestation order on me...

(@TheFather16)
Eminent Member Registered

I too am in a similar position as members below.

Ex is refusing to let me see kids, so I have applied for a Child Contact Order, however to spite me she has now served me a Non-Molestation Order.

Is the Non-Mol going to restrict the Chil Contact Order a lot?

I was hoping to pick the kids up from school etc, but the Non-Mol stops that.

Help please guys..

Topic starter Posted : 17/10/2016 6:52 pm
Mojo
 Mojo
(@Mojo)
Illustrious Member Registered

Hi there

Have you got a date for the first hearing?

You should be given an opportunity to contest the non mol in front of the court, if you are innocent then you should certainly fight your corner.

It may hold up your contact case, the court will want to check it out and make sure there are no safeguarding issues for the children....without much background it's difficult to comment, except in the broadest terms.

I've moved your post into its own thread, as it can get overlooked when tagged on the end of an old post.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17/10/2016 10:52 pm

top tips to support your child after breakup

got-the-tshirt
(@got-the-tshirt)
Famed Member Registered

Hi There,
As Mojo has said it's difficult to comment in any detail, the non mol, will hold up the contact case, and may make things a little harder when you do get to court, hopefully you can prove you haven't been harrasing your ex and the non mol will be dropped.
The biggest advice at this point is stick to the non mol order to the letter, I know it's hard not seeing your kids, but if you break the non mol, things will get a whole lot harder.
GTTS

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18/10/2016 12:00 pm
(@TheFather16)
Eminent Member Registered

Thanks guys, much appreciated.

Is it realistically possible to get the non-mol dropped?

ReplyQuote
Topic starter Posted : 20/10/2016 4:33 pm

(@harli-21)
Reputable Member Registered

I want to be honest here and maybe my mans case was extreme,, He got a non mol, accepted it on a no finding of fact basis because her solicitor bribed him with the carrot of one hour with his kids that Christmas. Ever since Cafcass have picked up on it, assuming as he accepted it everything she said was true. Fight it if you can and don't accept it on any basis .

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/10/2016 9:34 pm

Free online course for separated parents. Click here

Share:

Pin It on Pinterest