• Page:

TOPIC: Stopping contact any advice?

Re: Stopping contact any advice? 6 years 4 months ago #25565

• ak57
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 128
ours was the oppisite, smart nice suit, butter wouldnt melt smile, but yet she can send her daughter out in creased holey clothes , stupid cow

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: Stopping contact any advice? 6 years 4 months ago #25603

Any advice on writing/ what we should put into the "latest" position statement?.....

Thus far have included: Agreement with SS and SW's/Guardian's recommendations - "Supporting" a longer period of contact if deemed appropriate by SS - Agreement to carry on working with pro's involved - agreement to continue to follow court order and CPP (where best in child's interest/safety) - evidence of emotional abuse by mother, which will be followed up with SW's witness statement!.....

Anything we might be missing?...

Re: Stopping contact any advice? 6 years 4 months ago #25611

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1581
...That all seems pretty thorough to me Tof! x

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

Re: Stopping contact any advice? 6 years 4 months ago #25758

Well this is a post that I didn't think I'd have to write! We're breaking up! After reading the guardians statement last week I was told "What do you care you don't love X anyway".....

So, for after nearly 3 years of fighting for someone else's child this is how I am repaid?!.... It beggars belief. I am now treated with short shrift everyday and treated like crap (that's why I am leaving!)

It makes me sick to read how women treat men on here, but equally I can understand why. I have been emotionally blackmailed to stay, my "partner" claims his life will be over if I leave and that his daughter will go into care. He has emotionally blackmailed me to say this will effect his relationship with our son, (which it won't).

My biggest fear? Him going back to his family (as I was the "scarlet woman" that robbed them of their son) and him using their money to gain control over my son (like they have with my "partners" daughter)

I have told our SW everything. I have nothing to gain, but my son to loose, so I am not taking any chances.

Nearly 3 years:I have assaulted by his ex wife and her beau, have been threatend to have my face caved in by his ex wife, emotionally abused by him and his family, sacked over night by his dad, leaving us financially cut off with NOTHING whilst I was pregnant. Told by his Mum that I had used him as a sperm donor, and that I had achieved my goal of splitting up their family now that I had "MY" baby....

I am emotionally spent and it seems I have to live like this until our tenancy ends......... I love my son to death - I will protect him with my life - I will not let him suffer like his half-sister...... At 36 I think in truly done with "LOVE"!!!........

Re: Stopping contact any advice? 6 years 4 months ago #25760

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1581
Oh Tof! I assumed from your posts that you were solid...You've been through so much as a family, I'm really sorry that it has come to this.
I know how soul destroying it can be when your partners parents are against you....it happened to me.

There are no winners in these situations...you sound like you need a break just to gather your thoughts and regain some strength, is there no one you can go and stay with for a short while? It would help to clear your head and allow you to see things more clearly. I'm just worried that all the stress of the previous months and all the fighting has worn you down to such an extent that you're emotions are all over the place. Just dont do anything that you might later regret.

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

Re: Stopping contact any advice? 6 years 4 months ago #25779

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1592
Oh, that is a post I didn't expect at all - I am so sorry this has happened :( . It may be that the stress has got too much for your partner, but that is still no excuse for what he has said. Only you know what is right for you, but I hope you know that we will give you as much support from here on in, as hopefully we have done in the past.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes