• Page:

TOPIC: to nanny jane

to nanny jane 7 years 2 months ago #33173

Just a little note to say son and grandson are doing well. Have never had a word back from babies mum and her family. But the baby is a little treasure. I am going to court again soon with another dad trying to get more time with his children. As he didn't have anyone, I was allowed in the court and was able to speak for him when he got emotional I and my son have gained so much from you ,you will never be forgotten. nanny andrews
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nannyjane

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Re: to nanny jane 7 years 2 months ago #33176

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
That is wonderful news, I am so thrilled for you all! :) ...I often wonder how you are getting on so thank you so much for dropping by ;)

I really cant take the credit for where you are today, that's down to you and your son for fighting your grandsons corner, I just gave you some pointers and a few words of encouragement, you both did all the hard work! You should be very proud of yourselves... and now look, here you are helping others, appearing in court, and being allowed to speak on their behalf, that doesn't often happen! Respect!

Check your private message inbox!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes