• Page:

TOPIC: court bundles for LIPs

court bundles for LIPs 6 years 8 months ago #42650

Hi all,

I'm a litigant in person, and have a final hearing on thursday. I was expecting to be provided with a court bundle from the other side, as this is what the Judge indicated at the last hearing. However, my ex's solicitor has refused, saying she is only required to provide an index to the court bundle, and that I will have to compile it myself. This ordinarily wouldn't be too difficult a task, however, the index she has provided is riddled with omissions, incorrect dates etc and I cannot compile it on what is contained in the index. I'm in right flap here, anybody got any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

court bundles for LIPs 6 years 7 months ago #42697

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1755
others on here might have more experience of this, but I'd certainly ring the court and ask them.

court bundles for LIPs 6 years 7 months ago #42733

I don't get on here every day so may be a little too late, but i did a quick search and found a recent post:

www.dad.info/forum/legal-eagle/38268-submitting-evidence#42092

Dad-i-d

i'm not legally trained....i'm just a Dad going through hell to see his child grow up and become a decent man and human being.....my goal is simple...to be the father to my child like my father is to me...my hero.

Started this battle 2010.....who knows when the fighting will stop!

Parental Alienation is real and is abuse!

court bundles for LIPs 6 years 7 months ago #42813

• Mojo
  • Thank you received: 1815
Sorry I missed this, I hope you got it sorted in time for court yesterday. I'm surprised at the solicitors attitude and I hope she got a dressing down!

DadTalk Moderator... I'm not legally trained and my responses are my own views based on my experiences of the family court. I have plenty of common sense and can offer you emotional support and guide you to answers.

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes