TOPIC: "Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #53818

• dad43
  • dad43's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
im sorry m8 :( very best of luck, my ex is simply finding an excuse to attack the shared residence order after 5 happy years in order to gain more control and take contact away from me and my daughter, there are many variables she hasnt considered though... patience is one of my biggest virtues, but when it comes to my daughter i get shaky and emotional very quickly, as soon as i think how my daughter must be feeling right now the floodgates open....

d

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Never forget, you are not fighting for yourself!, you are fighting for your children!.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #53819

I know, bud, its the worst kind of anxiety. Im feeling it too. When my daughters Mother and I first split I didnt see my daughter for months until court came and I got my Order in place, So I can do this. Its going to be 5 sickening weeks but Im going to stay productive and make sure Im still being a dad in the meantime. Im going to chat with her nursery and check how shes been doing in class, and possibly have another visit to the school so I can see her. And Im going to do some shopping at the weekend and get a few of her christmas presents in, and im going to chat with cafcass, and get all of my documents ready for court.

Her mother has no excuse for deciding to stop contact and defy the court order. She will lose in this, and the courts are going to lose their patience with her. Ill not be seen as the uncooperative parent.

We're both dads with daughters, I know exactly how you feel about your little girl. And Ill keep you and everyone else updated on what happens when I get to court.

No Justice, No Peace.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #53853

• dad43
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
ill keep you updated on this thread too m8, thanks ;)

Never forget, you are not fighting for yourself!, you are fighting for your children!.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #53962

• dad43
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
anxiety's gettin really bad :( , especially not even knowing why contact was stopped?, its been 2 weeks now i have made an appointment to see my daughters teacher and headmaster to find out how my daughter is and if anything has been said by her mum ??/

:(

Last Edit: by dad43.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #53964

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
...that's a good idea, keep it child centred and ask if your daughter is showing signs of distress at school that she be offered som form of pastoral support.

I doubt they will discuss anything that the mother may have told them, but it won't hurt to let them know you are at a loss as to why contact has been stopped and that contact has gone smoothly for 5 years....your concerns are the negative impact this is having on your daughter.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dad43

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #53995

Keep yourself involved, bud. Any way you can! its 3 weeks for me now and I still have another 4 to go until the hearing..

Ive been in contact with my daughters school today and I will be visiting my daughter first thing in the morning before school starts, so Ill be with her for about half an hour.

Is there no way you could do the same??

No Justice, No Peace.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #54089

• dad43
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
i am seeing the school tomorrow, fkn courts, they have sent all my paperwork back, they said there was an error on th fee remission form, a week after submitting them..... :x have to wait for them to arrive 2nd class now fix the error and get them back down..!! what a joke, totally livid!

d

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #54092

Thats infuriating, mate.

Is the Law Court close to where you live?? Ive handed all of my forms in by hand and theyve checked them in front of me and also photocopied the front page and stamped it for me so I have proof of receipt.. You could just print them off at home, fill them out again, and go and hand them in personally. Then just scrap the ones that arrive in the mail..

Just a thought..

Good luck with the school I saw my daughter yesterday, she didnt want me to leave.. :(

No Justice, No Peace.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #54246

• dad43
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
all done, papers in judge will see them monday morning and should have a date by friday....

petrified at what sort of lies she will come out with....

d

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #54854

• dad43
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
i have a date for 7th november... judge has asked for CAFCASS to attend the pre hearing discussions.

d

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #55228

• dad43
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
just had my weekly meet with the headmaster and my daughters teacher, they said my daughter "over the past week" (3 weeks with no contact) is showing visible signs of distress at school, she stopped doing homework and has become disconnected with her schoolwork requiring constant motivation to even pick up her pencil, a quote from her teacher "she's lost her spark" broke my heart, 7th nov cant come quick enough!, think at the next meeting next week if nothings changed im going to ask for it in writing.

d

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 1 month ago #55238

• DaveR
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 286
Hi There....I would say get it in writing anyway so that you can illustrate the effect this has had on your daughter.

Regards,

Dave
The following user(s) said Thank You: dad43

Moderators: Samantha Downes