"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 3 days ago #57038

• DaveR
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 286
Im really pleased for you mate!

Regards,

Dave

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 5 years 3 days ago #57039

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
I'm really pleased for you and your little one, hopefully things can quickly get back to normal and you can look forward to Christmas worry free!

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 4 years 11 months ago #57228

• dad43
  • dad43's Avatar Topic Author
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Fresh Boarder
  • Thank you received: 0
I have a question:

My daughters mum had just stopped contact for 2 months after 5 solid years and has failed to give a valid reason in court.

the judge did not enforce the shared residence order or tell her off, he just said that we shall continue as normal and go to relate.

i dont understand the judges very passive stance to what she has done, considering i have 2 letters from my daughters school stating that she has seriously deteriorated since contact was stopped....

i'd like to complain.... should i?

thanks d

Never forget, you are not fighting for yourself!, you are fighting for your children!.
Last Edit: by dad43.

"Shared Residence" order breached after 5 years 4 years 11 months ago #57258

• Nannyjane
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Nanny knows best!
  • Thank you received: 1583
Well you could complain but what would it achieve? You have contact back, and your ex may not have been told off but I'm sure she will think twice about doing it again.

The courts seem to prefer the light touch in family cases and many wrongs go unpunished. I think they believe that this softly softly approach has the least impact on the children, which is their only concern.

If she continues to breach then she will have to face penalties but they give them a few chances before taking a heavier approach I think.

Just try and put it behind you and get on with being a great dad!

Mum and Grandmother, supporting my son who has residency of his son.
I want to see a much fairer system in place, where Dads and their children have a voice that can be heard.
There are many groups of people that have equal rights within our society and its about time Dads were given equal rights too.
Moderators: Samantha Downes