• Page:

TOPIC: Think I need time off??

Think I need time off?? 5 years 3 weeks ago #55538

Sounds as though you could do with a break Mr Slim. If you don't want to drive to see your family, get the train or one of the national busses that do deals. Get plenty of rest and "me" time in between sorting out your court bundle. Don't put so much pressure on yourself. You are doing a great job fighting for your child.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MR SLIM

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Think I need time off?? 5 years 3 weeks ago #55541

• MR SLIM
  • MR SLIM's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 607
I havent got enough patience for the bus or train it takes for ever as it 250 miles away, I'm having a chill out day today then cracking on with the bundles tomorrow.

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

Think I need time off?? 5 years 3 weeks ago #55564

If you do come up North you more than welcome to drop in and stop over, teach you how to catch a Greyling for supper :)

Think I need time off?? 5 years 3 weeks ago #55567

• MR SLIM
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I'm cracking on with the court bundles as we speak and I'm thinking about having a drive up tomorrow after my lovely parenting course not sure wether my £180 car I bought a month ago will make it lol :)

I'm no way trained in Family court matters so don't take my ramblings as gospel but I've been through the Court mill and learned so much along the way I just like passing my experience on to other Dads who face this absolute nightmare from hell, you might not be able to beat the system but don't let it beat you :)

Think I need time off?? 5 years 3 weeks ago #55569

After putting papers into court yesterday i'm going to try not to think about it for a week, in other peoples hands now, I go away to work tomorrow back on Friday night then 10 days off, if your in my area then more than welcome to call in :)

Think I need time off?? 5 years 3 weeks ago #55579

• MR SLIM
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
I've just had my car clamped as I never taxed it so I'm going no where lol

• Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes