• Page:

TOPIC: Hello :) Access denied !

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #57956

Just sticking my head through the door and saying hi and I'm still here. --- I can't really get on with this new look website though.

Not much has changed, apart from the ex is/has now stopped all contact again.... Against the court order.

I still go to the meeting point as per court order at the agreed time. I take a photo of the location for evidence. So, I am attending handover.

Reasons that I can see so far for declining access are:-

1) She asked for a baby walker that I have.... The fact she demanded it got my back up, so I politely declined and made her aware that i buy items for child use at my house and that I pay monthly for upkeep.

2) She wanted 2 months money up front - (Before asking for baby walker) - I declined as I can't afford this. AND (i did not say this part) but its not my issue to ensure she has money in her pocket.

3) I have a new partner. -- I do NOT understand nor see how having a new partner will affect my ability to be a father. So, jealousy is a factor I think.

Have written to the courts with help from fellow members on here on the back of the previous court order in the hope that they may be able to "do something". So far, no reply from court.

Having to completely ignore the ex and her SMS's because she is trying to be nice at the moment BUT as soon as I reply, it will get nasty again. Not what I want BUT until this is sorted, not much else I can do.

Sadly, this also means not knowing how my child is..... Thats quite hard.

Also have a solicitor who is going to write to the ex and going to ensure that she knows what is going on. Luckily my solicitor is also a Judge! So, he knows whats what.

On a brighter note, I emailed the nursery this week asking why they have not been in touch about my childs well being at nursery and why I've not heard about any events taking place (Parents eve and alike).

I had a meeting last Aug with them to get all this sorted then! -- I gave birth cert and court orders explaining I had P.R

They have acknowledged (via email) that they had made a massive mistake and that they would now be in touch monthly and all letters etc would be going via me too,.

So, slowly slowly we getting there!

Thats my update for now!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Life changed Sept 13 when my son came along, even thoough life is hard, he is worth every effort and my life is complete.

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #57957

Hi life,

Thanks for the up-date, It's good to know that no matter how slowly you are getting somewhere.

Your doing the right thing ignoring the messages as you don't want to get dragged into that.

GTTS
The following user(s) said Thank You: lifeneedsharmony

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #57958

Be nice to see child before / @ Xmas though! As per order!

Life changed Sept 13 when my son came along, even thoough life is hard, he is worth every effort and my life is complete.

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #58019

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1773
Hopefully your solicitor has contacts who can enforce some penalties on your ex for breaking the contact orders.

I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-counselling

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #58045

That was our thought too.

:)

The next question I have is this. :-

We've been forced to "ignore" the ex due to the amount of sheer rubbish spoken and the vile texts she's been sending.

It's now been six weeks of zero contact with child and the court order has been broken.

Should we continue with the zero contact with her until court / solicitor action (She still sends abuse via SMS) or do we risk again more abuse and hurt to try and see how child is?

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #58048

• Gold Boarder
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 303
Are you still turning up for handovers?

If so, you could just email / txt back to confirm that you are still attending handovers in the hope of seeing your son as per the court order and appreciate any update on his welfare. Don't engage with any other points.

What a nightmare she is :(

Mum and Step Mum, supporting my partner through the Family Court maze. I feel passionately about children having a right to a relationship with both parents and am currently in training to be an MF.
Last Edit: by 1626. Reason: hit submit too soon!

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #58049

Defo still turning up. Taking a photo at the location as a backup type of proof to show I've been there.

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #58083

• ak57
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 128
Hi for what its worth we had the same issue , contact stopped on a whim, so we sent a solicitors letter and she had 14 days to respond or court action, she responded on the 14th day and contact resumed, so hopefully the letter will work ..

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #58215

• Kirsten
  • Senior Boarder
  • Senior Boarder
  • Take care
  • Thank you received: 64
It looks like LNH's son won't be here for christmas....
The mother did threaten to do this, despite the court order stating that the boy is to spend Christmas Eve
with us.
She text some time ago...:" It'll be lonely this christmas..."
But I did say to LNH that we are going to have another xmas day when we finally get to see him again....

Tc
Kirsten

Life is simple...it's just not easy.

Hello :) Access denied ! 6 years 2 months ago #58223

• actd
  • Thank you received: 1773
She really is burning bridges with the court isn't she. Hopefully this will be the last christmas where this happens.

I am not qualified and any information given should be checked with a professional.

Whatever your situation Zoom counselling with qualified counsellors can help. You might like to be in touch for your secondary school aged children, or it could be you need support for yourself. To find out about costs or whether you qualify for funding (for example if you are on a low income or benefits) leave your details on this link and we will be in touch:

www.dad.info/online-zoom-counselling
  • Page:
Moderators: Samantha Downes